They’re empathetic. Pragmatic. They believe love and care are as vital as medicine. And they want to make a difference.
We surveyed hundreds of RMHC Chapters donors and donor prospects to find out what moves them to give and why. We also identified five types of RMHC Chapters donors — and how their giving habits can inform your fundraising strategy. Now, all our research is available to you.
With it, you’ll gain valuable insights into your donors and discover:
- How do your donors prefer to give?
- What do donors think is the largest area of need in their community?
- What motivates prospects to give?
- Who are your donor personas?
- Plus strategic and tactical recommendations!
Get “Who Are the Heroes That Help Sick Kids and Their Families?” and find out how to communicate with your Chapter’s donors more effectively.