Celebrate The Ringer’s 100th post!
Over the past two years, the experts at TrueSense Marketing have brought you 100 straightforward thoughts and insights. This online resource exists to help our Salvation Army clients reach the most donors and get the most out of their fundraising opportunities.
Here are the top 10:
- The Salvation Army of Greensboro, NC, shares their 17 Strategies to Recruit Bell-Ringer Volunteers.
- We took our subscribers behind the scenes at The Salvation Army Culinary Arts Training Program in Louisville, KY.
- Roberta Helmstadter, Account Director, shares her family's Salvation Army story.
- You can’t afford to not be doing this: Find out what happened when one client stopped investing in donor acquisition.
- You are charged with raising unrestricted funds. Here’s a marketplace-proven and accountant-approved approach.
- Business Development Executive, Claire Waiksnoris, shares her car salesman’s Salvation Army story.
- Did you relocate to a new town this summer? Here’s how to build community in your new hometown appointment.
- Joe Fiochetta, Vice President at TrueSense Marketing, answers your top mid-level donor FAQs. Learn how to engage this important group.
- Paul Hebblethwaite, Senior Director, goes behind the scenes of Backpack68 — a powerful program relieving student weekend hunger.
- Lindsay Sparks, Account Director, shares her Salvation Army story as a former Director of Development for The Salvation Army in Tulsa, OK.
We’re a proud partner of The Salvation Army for over 50 years. We’ve studied your donors, volunteered, served on boards, and seen your impact first-hand. When it comes to helping The Salvation Army continue Doing the Most Good, it’s not just what we do. It’s who we are.
Get More Insights Into: