TrueSense Marketing welcomes their newest Salvation Army client, Kansas & Western Missouri Division!
As Agency of Record, TrueSense Marketing will provide multichannel, integrated fundraising strategies that will include:
- Donor acquisition and retention to replace lost donors and increase the quantity of high-value donors to drive long-term net revenue.
- Sustainer and monthly giving programs that give donors choice, convenience, and control.
- Mid-level donor cultivation that focuses on donor impact to create more opportunities for donor affirmation and mission education.
- Donor Engagement, which stewards and strengthens donor relationships as well as securing donor gifts.
Located across Kansas and Western Missouri, The Salvation Army offers social services at 23 Corps Community Centers. Programs include emergency assistance, food pantries, hot meals, homeless shelters, youth programs, summer camps, veterans services, Hispanic ministries, senior citizen services, correctional services, education including GED and ESL, mobile feeding programs, and seasonal programs, particularly at Christmas. Freestanding programs include Three Trails Camp and Retreat Center, a Children’s Shelter, and the Adult Rehabilitation Program located in Kansas City, Missouri.
We are excited to grow our relationship with TrueSense and expand on the success we've had during our existing partnership. We value their expertise and look forward to serving Kansas and Western Missouri together for seasons to come!
– Major David Harvey, Divisional Commander
About TrueSense Marketing
TrueSense Marketing is a full-service, multichannel fundraising agency committed to building strong donor relationships. And when donors are engaged in multiple channels, their engagement with you is strengthened. With more than 50 years of history and a team of over 200 professionals who are passionate about fundraising and the causes our efforts support, we are the right partner to help The Salvation Army grow. Discover how TrueSense can help you reach more donors.
Get More Insights Into: